20/02/2010

Azenhas do Mar

Azenhas do Mar is a fantastic looking village located in Sintra, Portugal. This day was troublesome as often it rained like there would be no tomorrow. The wind was also extremely strong. I could feel the water spray from up there. Unfortunately, even using my strudy tripod, I wasn't allowed to use slow shutter speeds. After some dozen shots, running in and out of the car, cause of the rain, I got a few with blue sky and sunshine on the village. So here it is my favorite shot from those series.

I decided to start sharing some technical information about my photos, although all exifs are intact.

Canon 5D2 + Canon 17-40 + Tripod + Circular Polarizer + NDG filter

31 mm, 1/20 s, f8, iso 100


As always you can click on the image to see a larger version. Print is also available through my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment